1. What is your job title and how long have you been with The OC?
Founder and President 28 years. Chair, Board of Directors.
2. What’s your favorite OC memory?
3. What is your favorite class you’ve taken at The OC?
“The Zen of Seeing” (Frederick Franck), and many more.
4. What are some of the last books you read that really inspired you?
Karen Armstrong, In the Beginning: A New Interpretation of Genesis; Julian Jaynes, The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind; the Synoptic Gospels; Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching.
5. What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
Reading philosophy, theology, meditation, current news.
6. Do you live by any piece of advice or motto?
Listen, learn, meditate, act and transit.