Date & Time
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Laura Lynne Jackson
Often our personal energy can develop a patina that interferes with our clarity of mind, muddying up our pathways to change, disconnecting us from the other side – even making us ill. But there is an endless source of light energy we can all draw upon, says Laura Lynne Jackson, to clear and rebalance our energy, and enhance our psychic and intuitive abilities to tap into our personal “team of light” (angels, guides, and loved ones who have crossed over), who are eager to help us on our journey.
A practicing medium and author of the New York Times best-seller The Light Between Us, she believes we all have our own powerful light energy inside that we can harness to gain clarity on our path and create a life of passion, purpose, and meaning. And understanding how to clean, clear, and honor that energy is key to a light filled life of clarity and connection.
In this workshop, Jackson will lead us in an exploration of how working with our energy automatically opens us up to our psychic abilities, strengthens our connection to the other side, and ushers in positive change, leading us to a life of clarity and purpose. Get ready to illuminate your new year—and your life—right now!
The material covered will include how to:
- Recognize, feel and embrace your own light energy and aura.
- Clean and clear negativity and any ‘dirty patina’ from your energy.
- Replenish, restore and rebalance your energy.
- Improve your physical and spiritual health.
- Identify, protect, and shield yourself from other peoples’ energy.
- Block negative energy from your energy field.
- Invite positive energy into your energy field.
- Direct your energy in powerful and positive ways.
- Fully own and honor your energy going forward.
- Open more fully to your psychic and intuitive abilities.
- Ask for and receive tangible signs from your Team of Light.
- Get into the ‘flow of light” and receive clarity and purpose on your life’s path.
Recommended reading: The Light Between Us by Laura Lynne Jackson.
Note: Please bring an object that belongs to someone you know either alive or who has crossed over, to practice psychometry, and a pen and paper for notes. Wear comfortable clothing.
A One-Day Workshop
Saturday, January 6, 2018, 10:00 am – 4 pm
Members $130/ Nonmembers $165
New York Open Center
Laura Lynne Jackson, a practicing medium and author of the Times best-seller The Light Between Us, is a Long Island-based high school teacher, works with The Windbridge Institute, and serves on the board of the Forever Family Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to helping people in grief.