Date & Time
3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
In modern society, death is often a source of fear and anxiety. Many die in great distress, with unresolved issues weighing heavily on themselves and their families. As Shamans, we know it is possible to enter death with serenity and anticipation of the great journey ahead.
Death is the ultimate journey of liberation. We want to complete our unfinished business and be prepared to go on our greatest journey into infinity. We want to take the steps to journey home as cleanly as possible. Ancient teachings show us the way, describing the terrain and giving directions. In western culture, there are not many teachings for after we die.
It is our gift and privilege to help others understand the process of death with dignity. In this 18-hour class, you will learn the techniques to teach others how to assist in dying consciously.
You will receive a certificate of class completion and a notebook with materials to use and hand out in your teaching. With Western medicine evolving as it is, this work has become more important than ever. The time is now and you are the one!
You may visit this page for more in-depth information: dyingconsciously.org
- Sensing the luminous Energy Field (LEF)
- Opening the Wiracocha
- Creating Sacred Space
- Lifting the LEF
- Great Life Review
- Cleansing the Chakras and Illuminations
- Deepening and Release points
- Decoupling Fight and Flight
- Learn the Great Death Spiral ritual
- The importance of Ceremony and Ritual
- The Brain’s influence on Death
- We also provide information on how to give Bands of Protection, Aya Despacho, and our prayer for opening Sacred Space.
- Plus other skills to help with the transition such as writing a eulogy
- 15-hr program
- Learn to assist and teach others to assist in dying consciously.
- Receives handouts for their students
- Receives Certification
- Once students go through our program they can be listed here: dyingconsciously.org.
A Three-Day Training
September 27 – 29, 2019
Friday: 3:00 – 10:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
$450 (Members & Nonmembers) Early Bird $375 by August 16
New York Open Center
Ruby Parker’s career in the healing arts spans over 20 years and includes work as a massage therapist, Reiki master, personal counselor, and Energy Medicine practitioner focused on the connection of mind, body and soul. Ruby is Assistant Director of Alternative and Complementary Health at The Sanctuary at Sedona. A graduate of the Four Winds with master certification in Energy Medicine, she is also part of the faculty of the Light Body School.