Date & Time
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Your experience is the starting point for all teaching, listening, and learning. How do you most effectively share that information with others?
Workshop your Workshop will help you transfer your unique knowledge and background to audiences in a deeply engaging and unforgettable way.
In this three-week course, you will learn to:
- Identify the essential aspects of your content
- Set clear intentions or outcomes for your classes
- Build community in the classroom
- Facilitate dynamic discussions
- Engage effectively with diverse groups of students
During the course, students will have multiple opportunities to workshop their own ideas in class. Whether your workshop is just in the planning stages or you have been teaching for years, you will leave this program with new tools and the confidence to use them in your own classes.
A Weekly Class
(3 Sessions) Tuesdays, February 4 – February 18, 2020, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Members $100/ Nonmembers $125
New York Open Center