Date & Time
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Do you feel empty in your career? Wish you could live a more purposeful and creative life and still pay the bills? Or have you found your calling but want to take it to the next level of major success? Come learn how to get past your fears and step fully into your true work.
Tama Kieves, best-selling author of Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work! and a former Harvard-trained attorney, transformed her own life with a radical career shift and can help ignite your career transformation, too. Now a leading career coach, she shares the fun and breakthrough exercises she’s used to help thousands worldwide discover and live their true calling.
Come join us for this workshop to:
- learn to live from inspiration instead of fear
- choose the right passion and stay motivated
- tap into your unstoppable inner strength
- turn hidden talents into income
- find solutions to anxieties, roadblocks, and fluctuations
- uncover tailor-made strategies to achieve your goals
- get the hands-on support you need to succeed in your career and life transformation
Read an adapted excerpt from Thriving through Uncertainty: Moving Beyond Fear of the Unknown and Making Change Work for You.
A One-Day Workshop
Saturday, March 9, 2019, 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Members $120/ Nonmembers $150
New York Open Center
Tama Kieves, a leading career and success coach featured on Oprah radio, is the best-selling author of This Time I Dance!, Creating the Work You Love, and Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work!, No. 1 on Amazon.com for career guides. Her latest book is A Year Without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence.