Date & Time
07/16/2020 - 07/19/2020
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Most people know consciously and rationally what they “should” be doing, but studies of the unconscious show that most issues stem from habituated patterns that have their roots in unconscious cognitive biases and conditioning, or “programs.” This certification program—in one of the fastest growing fields in personal development—teaches you how to access and change these programs to rewire the brain and unconscious mind.
You will learn:
- Dynamic, conversational ways of influencing and guiding the unconscious mind
- Memory reconsolidation and how to rewrite old programs
- Rapid techniques to change emotions and eliminate cravings and compulsions
- Priming the unconscious mind through language and environment
- The Meta-Pattern of change for neutralizing triggers
- Re-imprinting for conversational regression
- Self-directed neuroplasticity to teach your clients to rewire their own brain
- Anti-procrastination protocol for motivation and long-term goals
- Creative inductions for deep trance conversations
- Conscious and unconscious dissociation for problem-solving
- Spatial and temporal language for shifting internal representations
- Coaching Through Time, a protocol for generative change
The course is a blend of conversational hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and processes created from the latest research in cognitive neuroscience and embodied cognition. Students will be provided with ongoing support through biweekly practice and supervision nights or monthly webinars.
Note: This course offers certification as an Integrative Life Coach through The International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT), for an additional fee of $45 for members, $95 for non-members of IACT. Students must show proficiency of techniques in order to be certified.
A Four-Day Training
Thursday – Sunday, July 16 – July 19, 2020, 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Members $840/ Nonmembers $890
“Her influence has transformed the way I practice psychiatry.” – Anthony J. Tranguch, M.D., PhD
“I’m a psychiatrist with over 40 years experience and this class was the best investment in time and money I have ever made for both personal growth and professional development. This was truly a mind expanding experience!” – Larry Drell, M.D.
“Whether you are just starting, or have years in practice, you will always get more than you might imagine. Melissa Tiers is simply an amazing teacher. She makes learning an enjoyable event, or beginning of an event, really, because as you get more comfortable using the skills, you will find yourself thinking: ‘Oh! That works on so many levels!’ Melissa is a walking reference library and will amaze with the depth and scope of her knowledge.” – Dan Cleary, Hypnosis instructor and author of Targeting Pain
“Melissa Tiers is an exceptional hypnosis educator. I highly recommend her courses.” – Michael Ellner – Diplomat International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
“Melissa’s hypnosis and life-coaching courses were life changing! She’s the best.” – Sueanne Campbell, Cht.
“She is a remarkable teacher, practitioner and scholar.” – Celene Krauss, Ph.D., Professor of Sociology, Kean University
New York Open Center