Date & Time
10/14/2017 - 10/15/2017
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Program Director: Joanna Crespo, MBA, Reiki Teacher
This program is an approved CE provider under NCBTMB (ncbtmb.org)
For information about the complete Reiki for Natural Healing, Training program click HERE
The Reiki System of Natural Healing was developed in the early 20th century by Mikao Usui, a Japanese Buddhist monk. The word “rei-ki” means “spiritual energy” or “transcendent life force” in Japanese, and the Reiki System was brought to the West over 80 years ago. Increasing acceptance and use in hospitals, hospices, spas, and wellness centers have made the Reiki System one of the most in-demand healing modalities in the United States and around the world. The Reiki System (1) uses non-invasive, gentle touch; (2) accelerates the body’s natural healing processes; (3) supports mental and emotional healing; and (4) gives an overall sense of profound well-being.
Benefits of the Reiki System include:
• reducing stress
• strengthening the immune system
• easing pain and physical discomfort
• balancing and harmonizing emotions
• enhancing mental clarity and creativity
• facilitating personal and spiritual growth
• Uniquely blends the classical Japanese tradition with the Western Reiki style
• Highly experiential classes
• Grounded, professional training
• Experienced teachers dedicated to personal and professional Reiki practice
• Every class includes demonstrations and supervised hands-on practice
• Mentoring and answering questions is provided outside of class
Reiki 1- The Entrance
Prerequisite- high school diploma, GED, or higher
Learn practical ways of incorporating and integrating the Reiki System into your life and offering it to yourself, family & friends. Course includes:
• Daily self-care treatment
• 4 initiating attunements (Reiju)
• History of the Reiki System
• Reiki Precepts
• Spiritual healing principles
• Guided-imagery meditations
•Basic chair protocol
Click HERE to view Reiki Frequently Liked Questions.
A Two-Day Workshop
Saturday & Sunday, October 14 – 15, 2017
9:30 am–1:00 pm, 2:00 – 6:00 pm
$350 (Members & Nonmembers)
Notes: A $30 materials fee is payable to the instructor for Reiki 1 and 2 respectively.
Click HERE to read testimonials from Reiki 3 students.
Reiki 1 & 2 Combined: $650 if paid by the first day of class (a $50 savings). Call 212-219-2527 x 2 to register for both workshops and receive this discount.
New York Open Center
Joanna Crespo, MBA, Reiki teacher, has been practicing Reiki for over ten years. She is certified in the Family Constellation and Chinese Herbalism, and a KRI Certified Instructor of Kundalini Yoga. She is the director of the New York Open Center training program for Reiki System of Natural Healing. She has a private practice in Montclair, NJ.