Date & Time
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Free Intro class on Thursday, May 14 at 7:00 pm – Workshop on May 15
Gary Strauss, MS, RPP, PWE
Learn Polarity protocol, the fundamentals of Polarity Therapy, and how to perform a full hour-long session (the first step toward becoming an Associate Polarity Practitioner, or APP).
Utilizing 27 different techniques, we will learn how:
- Life energy relates to the world and to healing the energetic map of the body
- To feel the flow of energy within and around the physical body by palpating the aura’s energetic field
- To affect currents of energy with specific forms of touch
- To give full sessions that integrate all of the techniques we’ve learned
- To “process” our own energy blocks through sounding and breathing techniques
Note: This class is part of the Certificate of Excellence in Cranial Unwinding: A Training in Six Modules (Polarity, Elements, Craniosacral Unwinding I, II, III, and the Holding Space Way)
A One-Day Workshop
Friday, May 15, 2020, 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Members $150/ Nonmembers $170
Click here to register for the workshop
Click here for additional classes with Gary Strauss.
New York Open Center
Gary B. Strauss, MS, RPP, PWE is a renowned holistic healthcare practitioner in the U.S. and teacher who has trained and mentored thousands internationally. His Holding Space™ method is the result of his 30-plus years’ experience in energy medicine, nutrition, and natural healing.