Date & Time
9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Free Intro class Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 7:00 pm – Workshop starts May 4
Gary Strauss, MS, RPP, PWE
Knowing the energetic map of the body, we can begin to understand how life energy relates to integrated health, healing, and our connections to the world around us. In Polarity Immersion, renowned holistic health practitioner Gary B. Strauss teaches us the fundamentals of Polarity Therapy.
Come away with knowledge of how to perform a full hour-long session (the first step toward becoming an Associate Polarity Practitioner), using 27 different energy techniques that help integrate body, mind, and spirit.
In this workshop, we will also learn how to:
- Feel the flow of energy within and around the physical body through palpating the aura’s energetic field.
- Affect currents of energy with specific forms of touch that range from light to deep.
- Feel the energy from the head and feet that can guide us to other areas in need of healing.
- Give full sessions that integrate all of the techniques we’ve learned.
- “Process” our own energy blocks through sounding and breathing techniques.
A One-Day Workshop
Friday, May 4, 2018, 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Members $140/ Nonmembers $165
The Holding Space Way and Distance Healing
Saturday, July 21, 2018, 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Click here to register
New York Open Center
Gary B. Strauss, MS, RPP, PWE, is a renowned holistic healthcare practitioner in the U.S. and teacher who has trained and mentored thousands internationally. His Holding Space(TM) method is the result of his 30-plus years’ experience in energy medicine, nutrition and natural healing.