Date & Time
01/11/2020 - 01/12/2020
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Learn and experience hypnotic regression which guides us back in time to previous lives. Based on the techniques utilized by Dr. Brian Weiss, this training features advanced techniques that past life practitioners, counselors, therapists, or healthcare professionals can use to tap into the soul and help people overcome challenging obstacles. Participants will have an opportunity to facilitate as well as experience past life regressions.
This training offers an invaluable opportunity explore our past lives and retrieve and release memories from childhood and past lives in order to develop healthier relationships and cultivate well-being.
Some of the advanced techniques you will learn include:
- How to handle non-visual clients
- Parts Work during regression
- Utilizing the clients Sub-Modalities during Past Life Regression
- How to “Manage” abreactions
- Handling the death experience
- Recognizing and overcoming attachment to the body at death
- Integration of a client’s soul-fragments
- The use of spirit guides
- Integration of a past life and current life regression into the present……and much more!
Note: This workshop is also for laypeople interested in an in-depth experience of this approach to self-exploration.
A Two-Day Workshop
Saturday – Sunday, January 11 – January 12, 2020, 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Members $250/ Nonmembers $310
New York Open Center
Eli Bliliuos was trained by Dr. Brian Weiss and the Michael Newton Institute. He is a Certified Master Hypnosis Trainer, NLP (Neural Linguistic Programming) Coach Master Trainer, and consulting NYC hypnotist who has been certified by the International Alliance of Certified Hypnotists & Therapists, the National Guild of Hypnotists, and the International Association of Counselors & Therapists.