Date & Time
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Living an erotically ecstatic life takes a combination of skill, imagination, perspective, creativity and practice. There is an art to living and loving ecstatically—not only in sex, but in all areas of your life. Join Barbara Carrellas for four evenings of perspective-shifting breathwork, conscious eros and full-bodied expression.
Living ecstatically isn’t about bypassing the challenges of life and hiding behind bliss. The art of the ecstatic experience comes from creating space for everything in life to hold the possibility for ecstasy. Catharsis, release and celebration are all parts of the transformative ecstatic process.
Whether you’re interested in a more orgasmic sexual life, in need of a little daily ecstasy, or you want bigger inspiration-gasms, emotion-gasms, spirit-gasms, or creation-gasms, this 4-week Urban Tantra Experience offers you permission and possibilities to unearth and expand the ecstatic in your life by using your breath, plus other Urban Tantric building blocks of great sex and relationships. Conscious breath ignites emotion, erotic pleasure and power and connects us to spirit. It enhances sensitivity, sensation and intimacy.
During this 4-week workshop, you will:
- Learn how your breath can help you shift into a sensual and peaceful state despite emotional and physical challenges
- Discover how to live in alignment with your values—even if the rest of the world doesn’t seem to support them.
- Turn difficult emotions into orgasmic, cathartic, healing experiences
- Explore surrender as a way to access your true power and find inner freedom
- Experience the true essence of power and how to share power with others
- Open your body, mind, and spirit to the healing and transcendent power of pleasure
- Discover foundational new skills to expand your sacred sexuality practice
- Gain a deeper understanding of your power, presence, and potential
Note: All genders, sexual preferences, and relationship configurations are welcome. There will be no nudity/no explicit sexual touch. For any exercises requiring a partner, singles will be paired with consent.
A Weekly Class
(4 Sessions) Tuesdays, April 14 – May 5, 2020, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Members $270 /Nonmembers $295
Click here to view other programs with Barbara Carrellas.
New York Open Center
Barbara Carrellas, ACS, AASECT, is a sex educator and sensual revolutionary. She is the author of Urban Tantra: Sacred Sex for the Twenty-First Century, Ecstasy is Necessary, and Luxurious Loving: Tantric Inspirations for Passion and Pleasure. Barbara’s pioneering Urban Tantra® workshops were named best in New York City by TimeOut/New York magazine.