Date & Time
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
This one-day intensive is designed to impart an in-depth understanding of the primary concepts related to sound healing and sound metaphysics, allowing students to integrate sound creation into their own spiritual and healing practices.
Participants will also receive guided, hands-on, introductory-level instruction in specific techniques and uses of Himalayan singing bowls, gongs, and other sacred sound instruments, provided at the workshop.
Other topics include:
- The Art and Importance of Deep Listening
- Vibration as the Primary Causative Force in the Universe
- Physical and Metaphysical Characteristics and Effects of Sacred Sound
- Understanding Consonance and Dissonance
- Understanding Sacred Sound as an Energy Field
- Introduction to Harmonics
- Effects of Sacred Sound on Human Body and Mind Students will also experience group toning sessions and sound meditations with Marco’s master-quality singing bowls and gongs.
A One-Day Workshop
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
$180 (Members & Nonmembers) Early Bird rate of $155 expires on 10/4
This program can be taken individually or as part of the Integrative Sound & Music Training program.
New York Open Center