Date & Time
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Self-knowledge and life purpose reside at the core of the peaceful warrior teachings, as described in The Life You Were Born to Live, read by more than a million people worldwide. Now, with the publication of his revised 25th Anniversary Edition, Dan reveals new insights, including the following:
- How he learned the Life Purpose System, an objective method to determine your life path
- The controversy surrounding numerology
- How oracles function (and why the Life Purpose System differs)
- Key strengths and challenges of each life path
- The hidden dynamics of your relationship — and much more.
You’ll come away with new clarity about your own life path.
Copies of the new edition will be available for signing. So bring an open mind, a sense of humor, and a friend!
An Evening Lecture & Book Signing
Friday, April 12, 2019, 7:30 – 9:00 pm
Members $25/ Nonmembers $30
New York Open Center