Date & Time
Register below for the FREE INTRO on Thursday, February 23 at 8pm where you will receive information about the 8-month training and have your questions answered. The training in Family Constellations starts in April 2017.
Breaking the Chains of Family Patterns- Reclaiming Life Force & Love
The Family Constellation system is a unique, highly sophisticated approach to psychological healing that allows us to gain deep, visceral insights into the dynamics of our families and ancestral communities and equips us with powerful tools we can use to break free of the limiting patterns we have unconsciously absorbed from those milieus.
In this program for professional training and/or personal practice, we will learn how to use the method’s key technique—the physical embodiment/modeling of a family or group as a “constellation.” This unique exercise uncovers the hidden family dynamics and wounds that imprison us by unconsciously guiding so many of our life choices. Bringing these invisible entanglements to light permits us to break free and reclaim our full resilience and life-force, to become our authentic selves. In addition to lectures and group exercises, every student will have several chances to experience her/his own constellation, facilitate specific pieces for others in the group, and bring in cases for supervision.
What You’ll Learn:
- Belonging to Our Family-of-Origin/Belonging in the World: Examining how we arrived at our current life circumstances.
- Order and the Flow of Love: Identifying the origin of imbalances in our family system.
- The Balance of Give and Take: What leads to growth in personal and professional relationships?
- Parents and Children: Looking at entanglements and vulnerabilities.
- Leaving Our Country of Origin: Understanding the immigrant’s emotional passages.
- The Journey of the Couple/the Journey Alone: The complex sphere of intimacy.
- Success As a State of Being: Seeing beyond old limitations
- Peace Begins in the Soul: integration of the teachings and sharing our visions of how we can bring it further into the world.
Dates and Costs
- 8 weekends, April 2017- November 2017
- Classes are on Saturdays & Sundays from 10am-5:30pm
- 2017: April 1 & 2, May 6-7, June 10-11, July 8-9, Aug 12-13, Sept 9-10, Oct 14-15 & Nov 11-12, 2017
- FULL PAYMENT – $2,500 • Course Number 17WPS44S
- PAYMENT PLAN – $2,800 • Course Number 17WPS44SB
- Non-refundable deposit of 700 due upon registration.
Payment Plan: 3 additional payments of $700 are due May 3rd, June 7th and August 9th.
Note: A certificate of completion will be given to all students who have participated in the entire course.
Get in Touch
For more information about the program contact teacher Suzi Tucker at 203-664-1168 or by emailing her at email@example.com. To register by phone call: 212-219-2527.
New York Open Center