Date & Time
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
A 6-MONTH, 120-HOUR TRAINING
A Collaboration between the Art of Dying Institute
and the International Nurse Coach Association
Module 1: November 9–13, 2016 (30 hours)
Module 2: April, 26-30, 2017 (30 hours)
(Both modules, Wednesdays–Saturdays, 9am-6pm,
and Sundays, 9–11:30am.)
Home Independent Study between Modules 1 & 2 supervised by INCA Associate Faculty (60 hours)
Plus, 5 monthly supervision calls.
Are you looking to reignite your spirit and reconnect with your meaning and purpose in becoming a nurse? Do you want to be part of the forward edge of nursing in the areas of end of life, integrative health, and the sustainability of nursing? Be a part of the future of nursing with this new certificate program for nurses interested in becoming End of Life Nurse Coaches — an opportunity to transform your nursing career and deepen your integrative nursing skills.
Nurses have the opportunity to be on the forefront of a new paradigm of health care — one that includes both the promotion of wellbeing as well as advocacy for more compassionate end of life care. Through a coaching model, we work closely with people as they make changes and decisions in their lives based on what matters most to them.
This program is based on an integrative, whole person model of care that addresses the biological, psychological, social, spiritual, cultural, and environmental aspects of care for people living with advanced illness and at the end of life
Benefits of the End of Life Integrative Nurse
Coaching (EOL-INC) program include:
- A comprehensive program that provides all of the theoretical and practical requirements to become board certified as a nurse coach (NC-BC).
- Pre-approved hours towards the Association of Death Education & Counseling (ADEC) certification in thanatology (60 hours required).
- Dedicated time for self-renewal and self-development, including reflection and the incorporation of mindfulness practices into everyday life.
- Coaching skills & practice that serve as a valuable enrichment opportunity for nurses in their current roles or as an introduction to a new career path within nursing.
- Continuing Education Credits.
- Becoming part of a global network of nurses to support you as you create new directions in your career.
Barbara Dossey, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN, HWNC-BC.
Susan Luck, MA, RN, HNB-BC, CCN, HWNC-BC.
Jan Booth, RN, BSN, NC-BC.
Deborah McElligott, DNP, HWNC-BC, CDE.
Joanne Turnier, DNP, RN, ACNS-BC, NC-BC, CNRN, CT
New York Open Center
$4,995 (No Member Discount) • 16SPS21S
Early Bird rate $4,495 by October 19
(Fee and Payment Plan Information- Contact an INCA representive:
Phone: 888-772-INCA, Email: Inquiries@inursecoach.com)
The Association of Death Education and Counseling® has deemed this program as counting towards the continuing education requirements for the ADEC Certification in Thanatology.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits: Contact hours provided by the American Association of Occupational Nurses.
PAST FREE INTRO WEBINARS
End of Life Nurse Coaching – Free Intro Webinar with Jan Booth 9-7-16
End of Life Nurse Coaching – Free Intro Webinar with Joanne Turnier 9-21-16
New York Open Center