Written by Priscilla Bright, MA – Immediate Past School Dean of the international Barbara Brennan School of Healing
Priscilla Bright will be teaching Brennan Healing Science Healing Through the Human Energy Field a one day workshop on Sunday, August 28 from 10am-5pm
Energy Healing at its core is about the healer aligning with both the healing energies within them and the universal healing energies all around them. When you open and resonate your system in this way, you can become a profound source of healing, support, and inspiration for others on their healing path.
The Barbara Brennan system of healing provides clear and specific steps for this healer alignment that can be learned by everyone. These steps include:
1. Grounding into the strong and supportive earth vibration of the first chakra. The Root Chakra supports us deeply, providing energetic strength and safety, and anchoring us so that we are steady and guided by our deepest wisdom when traveling in the expanded senses of energy work and healing.
2. Opening and clarifying the complete chakra system in its physical, emotional and spiritual aspects. This opening nourishes the healer’s energy system, and expands and clarifies their high sense perception and ability to perceive the subtle and varied energy aspects of another’s human energy field.
3. Alignment of the Hara. Here the deep soul’s purpose of the healer to be a healing presence, is aligned with the full power of their life force. Energy moves depending on our intention, and bringing our intentions into more awareness, and consciously aligning them with the energies of healing, is an essential step for any healer.
4. Core Essence. This is an essential step for a healer, where they connect with their own inner divinity and light, and thus can witness the beauty and divinity within all beings.
5. Developing High Sense Perception– everyone has an intuitive sense, and Barbara Brennan’s work explains how this can be developed and refined to use in the cause of healing.
This inspiring workshop requires absolutely no prior experience, yet will also be valuable for those who have completed other healing training. The group will experience being within the unique energy template of Brennan work, and discover and deepen within themselves each of the above aspects of a healer. Throughout the day participants will be guided through gentle experiential exercises in a respectful, grace-filled group experience that is focused on expanding these sacred aspects of self.
Come join us for this relaxing and interactive day of heart, and be renewed!
For further information about this specific workshop curriculum, please contact Priscilla directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text 845-417-8261.