6 Tips To Boost Your Immune System
With concern about the coronavirus growing, we’ve put together a list of 6 tips to naturally boost your immune system. These general, good-health guidelines will help your immune system stay strong and healthy!
1. Eat your fruits and veggies. Eating immune boosting fruits and vegetables like citrus fruits, blueberries, spinach, broccoli and sweet potatoes will help provide your body with the nutrient rich antioxidants and vitamins your body needs to stay strong.
2. Reduce your Stress. Chronic or prolonged stress suppresses your immune system and reduces your body’s ability to ward off illness. Incorporating relaxing practices like meditation, yoga and deep breathing into your daily routine will help keep your stress in check.
3. Get more shut eye. A lack of sleep can weaken our immune system. Getting the (National Sleep Foundation) recommended 7-8 hours of sleep a night helps our bodies recover and recharge and supports a healthy immune system.
4. Exercise: Regular, moderate exercise benefits our overall health and is one of the best things we can do to maintain a healthy immune system.
5. Vitamin Sunshine: Keep your immune system balanced by maintaining healthy levels of Vitamin D. Did you know natural sunlight is one of the best sources of Vitamin D?
6. Practice Good Hygiene. Washing your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds is one of the most effective ways to support your immune system and fight off sickness.
By adding these practices to your daily routine, you can help protect your health and the health of those around you.
Here are some of our programs that can help your journey to boost your immunity:
Discover the Healer Within: An Intuitive Healing Approach
Anysia Marcell Kiel
Cultivate Your Awareness of Wisdom, Love & Vitality through Xi Breathing
Click here to see all the programs available at the Open Center to help you maintain your best health.