Enjoy generous new benefits when you join us as a Member! Find the level that’s right for you…
A New York Open Center Membership is a partnership that provides critical support for our non-profit work while offering our members exciting and useful benefits. Your tax-deductible membership supports our innovative work and facilitates the creation of new directions in our quality programs.
Contact email@example.com to ask about our monthly automatic donations to receive the benefits of higher level memberships.
- $75 Explorer
($40 Discounted Student/Senior with valid ID)
* 10% discount on bookstore purchases
* 10% discount on Open Center Cafe purchases
* 10% discount on Open Center space rentals
- $120 Collaborator
(discounted for two members at the same address)
All Explorer benefits plus:
*20% discount on Bookstore purchases
* Free O'Cast™ from our archive of recorded classes
* Free Online Learning Webinar
* Recognition in our catalog and on our website
* An invitation to be our guest at the annual Open Center Gala Dinner
* Purchase tickets for lectures for four additional guests at a 25% discount
PATRON'S CIRCLE ($1000 +):
All Idealist benefits plus:
* Reserved VIP seating at lectures and conferences
* A gift selected for you from the Open Center Bookstore
- $3000 Guardian
* Special meet-and-greet with distinguished faculty
* Annual private dinner in the company of Open Center founders and board members
SPECIAL EVENTS FREE FOR OPEN CENTER MEMBERS
A Members’ Veggie Party: A Night of Ayurvedic Delights with Divya Alter
Experience a flavorful, festive evening of community and grace as Divya Alter and team share an array of delectable vegetarian and vegan foods prepared according to the ancient tradition of Ayurveda. Come enjoy a night of friendly people, delicious food, and great live music all designed to realign us with our natural state of well-being and reveal a way of feeding ourselves and others as an expression of love and gratitude.
Note: Pre-registration by Thursday, April 24, is required for this event. There will be a $7 materials fee, payable upon registration.
Saturday, April 26, 7-9pm
Members : FREE/ Members Guests: $10/Nonmembers: $18
For reservations and more info, call Andrea Lomanto at 212-219-2527, ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.