There’s no better way to offer stress-relief and wellness services to your employees than through the New York Open Center’s Corporate Membership Program. The Open Center provides companies of all sizes the opportunity to offer their employees and clients an array of exceptional benefits and is tax-deductible.
Corporate Membership offers exclusive discounts for over 500 workshops, classes, lectures, and wellness services. To learn more about Corporate Membership, or to enroll your company, please call the Development Department at 212.219.2527 ext. 160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$5,000 Corporate Partner
• 15% discount for employees registering for classes, lectures, and workshops
• Personalized service and priority registration through the Development Office
• 15% off Wellness Packages for employees
• A total of 10 complimentary passes for employees to Open Center lectures
• Invitations to four free members-only events
• Invitations to exclusive receptions and events, plus the opportunity to meet distinguished faculty
• Exclusive web page on the Open Center’s website where employees may view your corporate membership benefits
• Employee volunteering opportunities
• Corporate recognition in Open Center materials and on website
• Opportunity to sponsor lectures with program recognition
$10,000 Corporate Leader
Includes everything at the $5,000 Corporate Partner level as well as:
• Exclusive use of any Open Center event space for a private function such as meetings, seminars, and celebrations (catering not included)
• One two-hour worksite Wellness Lecture or chair massage sessions for employees
• Customize a two-hour class for employees (Pick from “Ways to Manage Stress,” Prana Yoga class, self-massage workshop, nutrition class, guided meditation, etc.)
• One full or half-day Urban Retreat for employees
• A total of 10 parking passes for use during Open Center classes, lectures, and workshops
• Quarter-page ad in catalog and Gala program
About the New York Open Center
The New York Open Center is a nonprofit organization and offers holistic education programs intended to heal the body, nourish the soul, awaken the spirit and convey fresh ideas concerning physical well-being and social and ecological renewal. In its 25 years, the Open Center has become the largest holistic adult education institution in New York City, and perhaps the world. It has reached more than 250,000 participants and offers over 500 innovative and often pioneering programs annually in five subject areas: health and wellness, spiritual traditions, depth psychology, creativity and the arts, and society and ecology. Programs include wellness offerings, professional trainings, educational lectures, international conferences and cultural events.